Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Holidays...

I just want to say, that I L-O-V-E the Holidays!! I love the spirit in the air, the soft-falling snow, the music, the lights, the decorations, the gift-giving, the craziness, the joy, the food (yummy!), the time with friends and family, etc....I just love the whole season!! I can't believe that it is already almost December 2007! I am not ready for 2008 yet! I am not ready to admit that I am 25 years old either! I don't want to be 25! It just sounds so much older than 24!...Anyway, now I am listening to my ipod Christmas mix! I have over 500 Christmas songs, and I am playing it on random-and loving every minute of it!
I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!
I want to wish everyone reading this 'Happy Holidays!'

1 comment:

pinklover said...

You are like an excited 8 year old! So funny. I am happy you are so into the holiday spirit. It is the best time of the year!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!
You are still a baby. Enjoy it!
Miss you,
S